Hii.... Friends Today I'm going to tell you a awesome trick through which you can find out how much time you have spent working on a document in MS Office.
Earlier you kept watch clock but always it's calculation became confusing so here is the solution.
This trick is only for Office 7 & 10 users.
Steps are -
For MS OFFICE 10 USERS -
1. Open any Word or PowerPoint document and then start working on it When you feel that you want to know the time you have worked Click on file.
2. A new window will open click on properties and then click on Advanced Properties.
3. A new window will open in which click on statistics tab.
4. After you have saved the document then you can directly get details from the properties window by just expanding it .
For MS OFFICE 7 USERS -
The Process is same there is a slight difference.
1. Open any Word or Powerpoint document and then start working on it When you feel that you want to know the time you have worked Click on Office Tab.
The whole process is just same as mentioned above.
That's all Friends if you have any problem or doubt regarding to this post then please comment or mail me.
Hope you have liked this post thankks..