Think of the annoying situation when you cannot use some of the applications or you can't play some games when the RAM in our PC is low sometimes only <512 MB> OR <1 GB>.
So no need to worry. Here is the solution
FOR WINDOWS 7 & WINDOWS VISTA USERS
1. Format your USB Flash Drive or SD Card to NTFS Format. Make sure that it is above 4 GB for best performance.
2. After that Remove that USB Flash Drive or SD Card. And then plug it again . In the Auto play option select "Speed Up My System"
3. A new window will open named Properties. Select "Ready Boost" and select "Dedicate the device to Ready Boost". And then Click on Apply.
That's it your work done is done enjoy more speed in your PC .
After your usage if you are not interested in using USB Flash Drive or SD Card AS RAM then here is the process.
1. Click on the Properties button in which click on Do not use this device. That's all your work has been done.
FOR WINDOWS XP USERS
For Windows XP users a special software is available named Ebooster.
Download it from here -
1. Start Ebooster and then select your Removable disk which you want to select.
2. Click on OK. A new window will appear named Start Build Cache memory click on it.
3. After your usage if you are not interested in using USB Flash Drive or SD Card AS RAM then click on remove and then remove your drive.